A straightforward approach to Executive Search.
"Retained recruitment" is a new buzz term within headhunting and will often involve the client having to pay upfront for this service usually in three installments - We don't, we invoice on the candidate's start date
Recruiters claim their retention rate (candidates in post after 12 months) to be 96% - Our executive retention rate is 100%
How do we do it?
- A Personalised Solution - we will have a meeting to discuss submission dates, interviews times and our strategy
- Market Information & Salary Benchmarking - we can put conduct some research and advice you on remuneration
- Psychometric Assessments - we have a trusted provider we use for these
- Interview Questions and Guidance - we can help put together advice on interview process and questioning
- Discreet Headhunting - we have a vast network and can "put the feelers out" without compromising confidentiality
- Interview Attendance - if you want us to be present in interviews we can be, either on location or remotely
- Follow Up Meeting - we will arrange a meeting between us, client and candidate to check onboarding and settling in
All solutions can be tailored to suit the particular client's needs and if you would like more information on our executive search service please contact Louis Leppard on 02393 071421 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org
Here are some examples of case studies where we have successfully completed an executive search assignment.