About Quay Recruitment
Founded in 2017, Quay Recruitment are an independent specialist recruitment consultancy based on the glorious South Coast but servicing the whole of the UK. We have a growing client base of global companies and SMEs with over ten years experience recruiting for the Pharmaceutical, Manufacturing and Logistics industries. As a husband and wife team we are proud to have built up a strong client base over the years and continue to look for new candidates and clients to assist across our specialist sectors.
Pharmaceuticals Manufacturing Logistics
We know how to recruit the right way...
We're a UK-wide recruitment agency offering something simple, but extremely effective. As a husband and wife team, we stand by our mantra that Time is Precious and Time is Money and we deliver on this by:
- Only working on a small number of vacancies at a time - Maximising efficiency as often a recruiter will work on at least 15 roles at any given time. By working on a small amount, we are able to prioritise more and basically do a better job
- You won't dread our calls or emails - As a family run business, we receive our fair share of sales calls and unwanted marketing emails. We don't have KPIs for how many calls we make or emails we send!
- One size does NOT fit all - We have recruited various positions from graduate roles right through to managing directors and we tailor our approach to do exactly what is necessary. We can offer psychometric testing if required and have sat in on interviews assisting the hiring manager - all at no extra cost to the client
- Our network is vast and growing all the time - By knowing our sectors inside out it helps us identify talent that can be hard to find - more than 30% of our candidates are not on any job board!
- Relationship building - we are proud of repeat business and have worked with some clients for several years. Some of our candidates have gone on to be clients and vice versa, some of our contacts have trusted us with their own career development
For our candidates, we value the role you play in the recruitment process and know how big a deal it is to interview for a new role and ultimately start a new career path elsewhere. We like to think that as a family run business, we can spend more time getting to know you and what you want for your future. The ethos we have is that however important the placement is to us and our client, it can very often be of huge importance to our candidates. We try to make this as stress-free and easy as possible.
- We are transparent - we don't hide who our clients are and will provide you with all the details of the vacancy and company and go through your aims and future goals to allow you to make an informed decision
- CV and Interview advice - no need to pay for someone to look over your CV, we do that for free and we also go through as much interview preparation as you like. We won't give you the answers as that is insincere to our clients but we will certainly guide you and support you
- Full disclosure - Your details won't be shared with any employer until you make that call and let us know you want to be submitted for any role or put forward to any client of ours
- No pressure - We don't hound or hassle. We understand moving jobs can be emotionally draining and stressful, we don't want to add to that
- Remember me - One thing we pride ourselves on is communication and keeping in touch with our candidates to check in from time to time to see how they are getting on in their new role
Testimonials of our work
We offer referral schemes for both our candidates and our clients - why not refer and earn yourself some nice?
Speak to us
If you're an employer looking to reduce the cost of hiring without compromising efficiency, whilst increasing staff retention, then get in touch!
Request a call back
We'd love to schedule in a call at your convenience. Please fill in the form below with an idea of your availability and we'll give you a call back to discuss your needs further.