Director – Supply Chain, Procurement, Manufacturing – UK
- Over 20 years end to end supply chain experience in Pharmaceuticals and FMCG.
- Developed sourcing strategy for a rapidly growing acquisition driven portfolio of over 800 product families, creating a 5% year on year saving opportunity.
- Supply Chain leadership, motivation and talent development of cross functional matrix teams, based across EU & US.
- Improved customer service levels from 93% to >98% OTIF
- Postgraduate Certificate in Business Management
- Masters Distinction in Chemical Engineering
Quality Engineer – Essex
- Over 14 years within senior quality engineering and quality management experience
- QS9001/AS9100 standards
- Took the company from ISO9001 to achieving AS9100
- NadCap accreditations for NDT and welding experience
- Companies included Rolls Royce, UTAS, Pattonair and ITP
- Responsible for all aspects of the company’s Quality Management System including conducting 2nd, 3rd party and internal Audits
- Manage a small team of Quality Engineers and Inspectors who perform all the necessary duties from goods-in to Form 1 release signatories
- Typical contract values in commercial vehicle department – £250,000
Senior Warehouse Manager – Northants, NN10
- Over 10 years’ experience in Warehouse and Operations Management.
- Strong in continuous improvement – DHL Champion trained Bronze level – six sigma green belt equivalent.
- Excellent project management background –Certified Scrum Master (Agile Project Management) and Prince 2 Foundation.
- Drove accuracy levels from an average 93% to 99.8%, also started up new warehouse from scratch.
- 5 years SAP key user experience, plus experience with Red Prairie, Manhattan, Exceed, as well as complex in-house systems.
Finance Director – London
- Over 10 years in Finance Director positions.
- Specialist in supporting SME’s through growth and exit preparation.
- Improved quality of reporting by establishing planning, budgeting and reporting processes.
- FCA qualified with first time passes. Trained at Touche Ross & Co (now Deloitte) between 1982 and 1985.
- Available to interview and start immediately!
Qualified Person – UK Wide
- Quality Assurance leader with extensive experience (28+ years) of working in the pharmaceutical and biopharma industries
- Registered as a Qualified Person under the permanent provisions of the European Directive 2001/83/EC
- Expertise in GMP (21CFR820, QSR, 210,211) and other international Quality standards, ISO, EU GMP, JPAL, CMDR and WHO regulations, and ICH standards.
- Comprehensive understanding of the quality and batch certification requirements for the release of many types of products that include both sterile and non-sterile pharmaceutical products, vaccines, controlled drugs, biotech, actuators, pre-filled syringes, solid and liquids, and semi-solid forms such as creams and ointments.
- Qualified and certified to act as a QP for releasing a medicinal product that has a full marketing authorisation
- Performed EU GMP audits in the US, Russia and in Eastern Europe for certifying for QP Declaration
Technical Manager / Quality Manager – Contractor – 50 miles of Tamworth
- QA / Technical background within food manufacturing & wholesale.
- Excellent knowledge of HACCP and BRC/ISO requirements, and hold corresponding qualifications in internal & supplier ISO/BRC/BSI/GFSI auditing (CQI & IRCA Certified.
- Implemented BRC (Grade A achieved first time) within a SALSA accredited business.
- Maintained BRC Grade AA (with a reduction from four to one minor non-conformance).
- Devised a more efficient Supplier Assurance Management System & QMS