Apply for this role
Graduate Quality Assurance / QA Officer – Petersfield
Are you a new graduate with a degree in a life sciences or pharmaceutical subject?
Would you like to start you career within the industry with pharmaceutical company based in Hampshire with steady growth and a variety of products?
This is an excellent opportunity for a graduate with a degree and interest in the pharmaceutical industry to kick start their career in quality assurance in a company that offer true career development potential, training and exposure to both pharmaceutical products and medical devices.
The Job roles and Responsibilities:
As Graduate Quality Assurance / QA Officer you will have the following job roles and responsibilities:
- Assist with documentation for release of pharmaceutical products and medical devices into the UK and Ireland markets
- Maintenance of the QMS (Quality management system) and ensure compliance to GMP/GDP as well as ISO 13485 and ISO 14971
- Coordinate internal and external audits and product quality complaints and reviews OOS and non-conforming reports
- Implement changes and investigations of deviations and CAPAs
- Maintain compliance with pharmacovigilance systems and handle customer medical queries, reports and complaints
The Job roles and Requirements:
To be suitable for the Graduate Quality Assurance / QA Officer position, ideally you will have the following:
- Degree in life sciences or pharmaceutical subject
- Ideally a placement or some work experience within a pharma setting but not essential
- Experience of working during your degree would be beneficial regardless of what experience this was
- Ambition to develop your skills and progress your career within the industry
Please apply now to discuss your CV and the position in more detail.
Perks & remuneration
The successful applicant for the role of Graduate Quality Assurance / QA Officer will receive the following package:
- Salary between £18k - £23k (this can be negotiated for more experience applicants)
- Life assurance
- Up to 10% bonus based on company and personal performance
- Company pension scheme