Apply for this role
Project Manager – Medical Devices - Oxfordshire
Are you an experienced project manager familiar with working in a regulated environment?
Have you got a background in high volume manufacturing?
This is a superb opportunity to join a leading employer with a very credible reputation within the medical device sector. They are looking for a project manager to join their team in Oxfordshire to manage multiple projects for the manufacture of their products.
The Job roles and Responsibilities:
- Establish the scope of the project
- Negotiate the resource allocation and agree time, cost and quality targets
- Ensure regulatory compliance
- Maintain milestone trackers and project costs are forecasted accurately
- Liaise with commercial managers to attend client meetings and keep all parties updated with regards to project and design schedules
- Liaise with sales, customers, product marketing, operations and R&D
The Job roles and Requirements:
- Experience managing complex projects
- Ideally experience working in medical devices or other regulated industries
- Manufacturing background, plastic moulding preferable
- Strong commercial acumen
- Experience in a high volume manufacturing environment
Please apply now to discuss your CV and the position in more detail.
Perks & remuneration
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Generous pension match
- Life insurance
- Private healthcare
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays