Apply for this role
Do you want to work for a company that manufacture and develop products for animal well-being?
Are you experienced with working in a supply chain environment with excellent IT skills?
We are a recruiting for a Supply Chain Administrative Assistant to join a specialist pharmaceutical organisation who have a global presence in the development, registration and manufacturing of products for the animal health sector. The Supply Chain Administrative Assistant will be working for a company which prides itself on excellent customer service and will assist the supply chain with administrative tasks.
The Job roles and Responsibilities:
The Supply Chain Administrative Assistant will have the following duties:
- Expedite purchase orders
- Maintain the ERP system (SAGE)
- Prepare shipping instructions
- Liaise with suppliers and 3PL (3rd party logistics companies)
- Track deliveries of shipments
- Generate supplier orders
To be suitable for the role of Supply Chain Administrative Assistant, you will ideally have the following experience and skills within an administrative role:
- 3 plus years within a supply chain environment
- Experience using ERP systems
- Knowledge of using SAGE ERP would be an advantage
- Strong administrative skills and IT skills including MS Excel
About the company
The Supply Chain Administrative Assistant will receive the following package:
- Salary dependent on experience
- Annual bonus
- Medical cover
- Death in service
- Company pension scheme