Apply for this role
R&D Project Manager – Hampshire – Pharmaceuticals
Have you a minimum 4 years’ experience within a similar R&D role within the pharmaceutical industry?
Do you have a regulatory background with GMP/GDP & GXP?
This is a superb opportunity for a R&D Project Manager to join this leading pharmaceutical company with over ten years expertise in manufacturing and distributing a range of pharmaceutical products and medical devices. Due to growth within their regulatory department, this is a new position as they expand their R&D team.
The Job roles and Responsibilities:
As R&D Project Manager you will have the following duties within your role:
- As Project Manager you will manage and drive developments whilst liaising closely with external providers
- Review documentation alongside regulatory, clinical and marketing experts.
- Communicate with external partners to build long lasting relationships
- Manage and drive projects and create budgets and timelines
- Maintain regulatory awareness and keep up to date with new legislation
- Evaluate business opportunities by evaluating the market for new R&D developments
- Help colleagues with the maintenance of the QMS and be aware of quality compliance
The Job roles and Requirements:
To be suitable for the position of R&D Project Manager, ideally you will have the following:
- Life science degree or similar closely related degree
- Minimum 4 years experience in a similar R&D role developing new products
- Considerable experience within clinical or R&D or manufacturing or regulatory
- Be proactive and very organised
Please apply now to discuss your CV and the position in more detail.
Perks & remuneration
The successful candidate for the role of R&D Project Manager will receive the following:
- Salary which will be discussed on application
- Life assurance
- Company pension scheme
- Bonus scheme
- Employee assistance programme