Apply for this role
Do you want to work for a company whose products benefit animal well-being?
Have you got a background working and liaising with logistics and freight companies?
Are you able to use MS Office, particularly Excel to generate reports to assist the sales team?
We are partnering with a leading pharmaceutical organisation who are leaders in developing, marketing and manufacturing pharmaceutical products for animal health and veterinary markets. They are looking to recruit a Sales & Logistics Admin Assistant to assist as they continue to grow and develop new products.
Roles and Responsibilities:
The Sales & Logistics Admin Assistant is a varied role and will have the following duties:
- Establish and maintain working relationships with distributors/partners
- Supporting internal sales/external sales team and territory Managers/Directors
- Providing sales data.
- Maintaining product price lists
- Confirming orders to customers and processing orders on system.
- Preparing instructions to freight companies on collection and shipment of orders
- Preparing export documents
- Responsible for maintaining the ERP system
- Track delivery progress of shipments.
- Liaise with regulatory department on requests from customers/distributors.
To be suitable for the role of Sales & Logistics Admin Assistant, you will ideally have the following experience and skills within an administrative role:
- Strong relevant experience, at least 5 years working in a Sales & Logistics environment
- Experience of ERP systems required. Knowledge of SAGE ERP X3 system would be a distinct advantage
- Strong administrative skills
- Excellent IT skills, in particular EXCEL and other MS packages
- Ability to multi-task and maintain and deliver excellent customer service
Perks & remuneration
The Sales & Logistics Admin Assistant will receive the following package:
- Salary dependent on experience
- Healthcare scheme
- Company pension